Girl Power


Multi-tasking and Motherhood

One thing I've learned this week is that I am a multi-tasker and a procrastinator.  The two shouldn't go together, but in my case they do... therefore, I am writing about the last week in just this one post.

Here goes... over the last week I have taped and painted four rooms in our house, helped my brother demolish our kitchen, live without a stove or water in the kitchen sink, made coffee on the dining room floor, microwaved all of our meals on the dining room floor, pitched forts in the living room, had a campfire and s'mores in the backyard, run the roads taking Juliette back and forth to various therapies, done nightly homework with Maisie, danced in the living room with the family, did a gazillion loads of laundry, hunted for the missing socks, put countless pairs of little people shoes away, bleached my teeth, looked for summer camps for the kids..... and I still managed to get myself all dolled up in a Tutu  and rock out with my friends in the front row at the Black Eyed Peas concert !!  Where do I find the time ??????

Hope your week is sane !!
0 Responses

Post a Comment