Girl Power


Spring is Here !! So if New Paint and the Norovirus


Spring has sprung in our sunny part of the world and I for one couldn't be more excited.  It is my FAVORITE season... a time to celebrate new beginnings.  I love when I can see the first buds on a tree... the lime green of new growth showing through the dingy brown of decay.  My woodpecker is still here, but now so is Dovie who has claimed one of our palm trees to nest.  She's in a great spot right outside Kevin's studio.  We can look down on her and watch as babies take to the skies.  It renews my own spirit and my quest for adventure.

While we continue to spruce up the house (saying goodbye to Tuscan Sun and hello Greek Isles) the Norovirus decided it was time to make me slow down...  landing me in the hospital with some much needed fluids and drugs.  I will say that the experience is one adventure I could have done without.  Not a walk in the park !!  So as we move forward and I gain more and more strength back... it's time to do A LOT of spring cleaning.  Out with the old... and in with a renewed sense that the world is being reborn and I am so grateful that I am along for the ride.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment