Girl Power


Year of the Tiger


Happy Year of the Tiger !! It is the year of me !!  And I am definitely a tiger through and through !

TIGER FACTS:
Courage, Vehemence, Self-Reliance, Friendliness, Hopefulness, Resilience, Vanity. 


We celebrated the day by attending the annual CNY party put on by the Chinese Association of Chas.  It's always a great party filled with entertainment and food.  Kevin and I have been attending the celebration a year before Maisie came home, so it's wonderful to see familiar faces every year... and to be embraced by the Chinese community.  
It's so very important for us to have the girls embrace their heritage and culture and be surrounded by tradition. 
Maisie has expressed interest in attending Chinese lessons, so we signed her up and she begins next weekend.  She and I took lessons before Jules came home and had a great time.  I'm excited that she'll have the opportunity again !!

0 Responses

Post a Comment