Girl Power


Rainy Day Makeover

 

I remember raiding my mom's closet when I was little... trying on all the high heels and dresses I could find.  I loved the sound of the click clack on the floor.  I loved how tall I felt... so grown up.
I remember that my mom and I had matching dresses which I thought was fun.  My girls love to be "matchy matchy" and I'm embracing that style statement for as long as it lasts.

In the afternoons, I can often find the girls in my closet getting out my shoes, boots, dresses, scarves... you name it, if they can reach it, they're wearing it.  I couldn't resist taking some pix of them in all of their finery.  They even had a beauty parlor going on... however Juliette didn't think much of Maisie's styling ability.  Not a happy camper... but the end result was nonetheless... beautiful!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment