Girl Power


An Interview with Maisie



Maisie is home from school with a bit of a fever, so I thought I'd take a few minutes to put my old reporter skills to use.  Here goes:

Q:  Who do you like to spend a lot of time with ?
A:  I like to spend a lot of time with Eliza because I like her and she's my best buddy from pre-school.

Q:  What do you want to be when you grow up?
A:  I want to be a scientist... one who discovers DNA or something like that.

Q:  Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?
A:  China.

Q:  When was the last time you laughed out loud ?
A:  When you were asking me these questions.

Q:  Why don't you clean up your room?
A:  I have no idea.
2 Responses
  1. Kim Says:

    HA HA HA!!! So cute....that Maise, she is a HOOT!! Love that girl!

    Love you all,
    Kim


  2. oh my goodness, that is hilarious.


Post a Comment