Girl Power


Beach Babies



Wow... it's January 18th... and we're at the beach !!  I took the girls on an "adventure" this afternoon where Mother Nature did not disappoint... we found miles of shells and lots of starfish.  We collected the shells... (tossing back the ones that had a critter living inside)   It was fascinating.  We found horseshoe crabs and TONS of starfish.  We attempted to make sand castles... but that didn't last long because there was too much to be discovered.

It's not that I forget what an amazing part of the country we live in... but that I don't take advantage of all that is offered around me.  That my friends, is going to change !!  What a wonderful day of discovery in my own backyard.  One that I am fortunate to share with my two beach babies.



0 Responses

Post a Comment