Girl Power


Catwalks & Parades

What a busy week !!   Kevin has been working non-stop at Charleston Fashion Week, so on Friday, Dad took Maisie behind the scenes to watch the models get ready for the runway.  I think her visit inspired a few ideas !!  The word "Poser" is being taken to a whole new level.  It was great to watch Maisie see all of the art that is behind fashion.  She is a Fashionista for sure !

On Saturday, we moved from the catwalk to the track where Juliette took part in a Montessori parade.  She joined hundreds of other children as they paraded around a track.  Then she took center stage and cut a mean rug with her fellow classmates as they sang and danced to Russian themed songs.  I could not believe what I was seeing.  Moments before she hit the stage she was clinging to me and crying, not wanting to let me go.  Then the music started and she was the life of the party.
Truly amazing !!   Such a joy to watch my little girl blossom !!  
0 Responses

Post a Comment