Girl Power


Change is Good !

For the past month I have been renovating our house.  It's been a bittersweet project but a cathartic one.  We're getting ready to put "Shangrila" on the market.  Gone are the bright and vivid colors, replaced by a variety of white hues.  Gone are the large vibrant pieces of art.. replaced by black and white images.  I've shed a few tears... but the work has also allowed me to say a proper goodbye to the home we've been in for eight years... the house we brought both of our girls home to.  Now that the work is almost complete, I'm actually liking the feel of being surrounded by clean white walls and shiny new cabinets.  It's a reminder of the new adventures that wait around the corner.  Not sure where this adventure will take us, but I'm looking forward to the ride.  And will bid a fond farewell to our home on Sans Souci... which means "No Worries".... a mantra that I strive to live for.
1 Response
  1. angie Says:

    I'd like to make an offer... just kidding. But seriously, the house looks great! Fingers crossed for you.


Post a Comment