Girl Power


Weekend Fun

Weekend Dance Party



This weekend I introduced the fam to the FANTASTIC groove music by Florence & the Machine.
Florence is from London... and she has a powerful voice that gets into your soul and makes you want to dance.  So dance we did.  We turned the volume up to 11 and got our boogie on.
 






The trick to making Juliette want to sit down and color or learn her letters and numbers is to make it fun. Coloring is hard for her... and to her it's a chore, not a joy... so how do I incorporate the much needed occupational therapy into her home life without making a huge deal about it.... I use number / color puzzles.  At first she's really into it... but as her hand, arm and brain tire of this task... she starts to get a bit frustrated... demonstrated today by the statement:

"My head is about to come off my body!"

Sunday Morning Math Lesson



Mad Math Minute

Creative Play
Strawberry the Cardinal

As my girls do what they do best together... imaginary play... I watch my feathered friends outside my dining room window.  Strawberry is one of our favorites... Maisie named him because he's plump.
Strawberry makes us happy.
0 Responses

Post a Comment