Girl Power


HAPPY NEW YEAR

Welcome 2011
Day 1 of 2011
The Fam on Folly
Macho Beach Nose Rider's in Training
Drummer Boy
Uncle Matt
Polar Bear Plunge

What a way to welcome in the New Year... my brother dressed up as a chicken with a mustache and plunged into the Atlantic.  He (and all the people dressed in yellow) are part of a surf group called the Macho Beach Nose Riders... Maisie and Juliette are clearly in training !  We went out to support his crazy group.  Maisie was the only one brave enough to dip her toes into the water.

Kevin got into the act by playing a drum before, during and after the plunge... I took the photos of all the crazies running toward the water.  A good time was had by all.

Kevin captured our entire holiday with a stop still animation movie... click here for the link... and enjoy !

I am excited and optimistic about what 2011 will bring to my family.  Happy New Year !!
2 Responses
  1. I always enjoy looking at your photos! Happy New Year!


  2. Kim Says:

    I watched the video....Kevin is a GENIOUS!!!! You are such a cool and fun family!!! Love you guys, wished we lived close so we could hang out.

    Love you guys!
    Kim


Post a Comment