Girl Power


ROCK STARS


Parenthood is FUN.... and it's also funny.  I love the little sayings that come out of the girls' mouths.
Juliette says "Nilk" instead of milk.  She also says "What's that this is for?" The fact that there's an extra word in the sentence is so endearing to me.  Maisie used to say, "Smease me" for Excuse me.  She still says"Dad, can I tell you a question."  These little nuances in language make me smile.  But last night I had a LAUGH OUT LOUD moment when I heard the girls playing their guitars.  One of the instruments is programed to sing Pat Bentar's "Hit me with your best shot"... but my girls think she's singing:

"HIT ME WITH YOUR BUTT SHINE"

It doesn't get any funnier than hearing two little girls singing about butt shines at the top of their lungs.
Man-o-man... do I love my children !!!!!!!!

0 Responses

Post a Comment