Girl Power


Accomplishments


Maisie is wearing my wedding veil and carrying my nearly 14 year old bouquet of roses.  Surreal !


My Little Flowers



This is what happens when Juliette gets creative with scissors !



Murray and the dog days of summer !

I'm already getting a bit anxious about the fact that my daughters are growing up so fast.  Where does the time go?  It's been a week of firsts for both girls.  Maisie has learned how to blow a bubble with gum... something she's been trying to accomplish for a year now.  Yesterday, Juliette learned to balance herself on a noodle in the pool and kick back and forth between me and Kevin.  She was scared at first, but as she continued we noticed a smirk on her face.... it was the smirk of accomplishment !    Another lesson is planned for today.  I'll have her swimming laps before summer's end !!

My little flower is scheduled to have surgery on Wednesday, June 16th.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  I know she will come out like a champ because Juliette is a fighter... has been all of her short life.  I will post more about surgery this week !



1 Response
  1. I'm with you on how quickly the time passes. I was just admiring my 10 year old bouquet this past week. And the boys are breaking my heart! Your girls are beautiful. I pray the surgery went well. A


Post a Comment