Girl Power


Maisie is 7 Whole 7


On August 22, 2003 my daughter was born in China.  I held her in my heart for 10 months until the day I was able to hold her in my arms.  She is the light of my life.  My beautiful daughter.  My gift!

We celebrated this year with a weekend of festivities kicked off with a mani & pedi with her BFF in Charlotte.... then we did a little shopping and ate some frosty treats.... then it was on to the Killer Whale birthday party with her sister, cousins and dear friends.... then off to the Jack Johnson concert with Dad and Uncle Colin.  A good time was had by all !!!!

Mani & Pedi Time
These are 2 happy girls !!
Toe-Rific
They asked if they could do this all the time.  The answer:  No!
Tasty Treats
Birthday Girl in her new dress and "go-go" boots!
Cousins
Killer Whale Cake

Silly Juliette
Tailgating at the Jack Johnson concert
Let the music begin !
Two tired girls !!
1 Response
  1. GailsPlace Says:

    Cathy, Robert Forsyth's mom here - I just finished a great book called SILENT TEARS and you might enjoy reading it. I thought of you and your two beautiful girls the whole time I read. They are just adorable! Gail Grooms


Post a Comment