Girl Power


WEEKEND FUN

Love this picture... everyone in flight... including Murray !!
My little swimmer
Poolside Fashion
Grape Stomp (she's channeling her inner I Love Lucy)
Picking grapes off the vine





I always love it when the weekend comes because the girls get to spend a lot of quality time with their dad.  This weekend we went to a local vineyard for the "Blessing of the Vine"... Maisie LOVED the grape stomp... I can't wait to show her the I Love Lucy episode... I know she'll get a big kick out of it.
It was also great to see Juliette's face when she realized that grapes grow on vines.. both girls had a great time picking some yummy treats.

The rest of the weekend was spent swimming in the pool... Maisie is quite an accomplished swimmer now... she's able to dive in the water and swim lap after lap... such a change from last year when she wouldn't let go of the sides of the pool.  As for Juliette... she spent her day modeling the latest in swimwear fashion... LOVE the pink boots.  A good time was had by all !
0 Responses

Post a Comment