Girl Power


Spring Break

What a fantastic spring break I had with my girls.  We beached it a bunch !  We're so fortunate to live near the ocean.  What a great feeling to wake up and decide which island we'd like to spend the day on.  Our vacation consisted of a "camping" sleepover with 4 of Maisie's BFF's and their dads... too cool.  I was the only mom in the bunch and it was great to see the dads interact with their daughters. 
We also had a brief, but fun day at the beach with cousins Jaime and Lia.  We ended the week by taking the girls to an indoor water park in Myrtle Beach (not my favorite place in the world) and they of course loved it.  Who wouldn't when you are 6 and 4 and staying in a hotel, swimming for seven hours straight and eating at "fabulous" restaurants.  I say fabulous, because the dining experience was a bit revolting... anyway.  The trip ended with a lovely day at Brookgreen Gardens in Pawleys Island where the dogwoods, azaleas, and poppies were breathtaking, as were the butterflies in the new butterfly exhibit.  You have to love being surrounded by nature.  It makes me happy !! 
Happy Spring !!
0 Responses

Post a Comment