Girl Power


Fair Time

Ferris Wheel Fun
I love the smile on Juliette's face
Put your hands in the air !!
Mmmmm Cotton Candy
Smiles everyone... smiles
Merry-go-round

This weekend we took the girls to our local fair.  At first, Juliette was a bit overwhelmed by all of the sights and sounds, but soon enough she got into the spirit and was throwing her hands up in the air on all of the rides.  She was not pleased when she didn't make the height limit and wasn't allowed to go on certain rides.  It hurt her feelings.  I just love the fact that she is a dare devil and wasn't afraid.

Maisie kept telling me it was the best night of her life and I was the best mom in the world... that is until I mistakenly left the cotton candy on a ride.  Boy, did I get an ear full.
Labels: , , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment